Tucked away along a leafy road in Sussex stood Potters Manor.
Formerly a glorious Manor House overlook immaculate grounds, this building had been left to decay.
Potters Manor House was built in 1904. It nestles well hidden near the village of Crowborough in East Sussex. The last inhabitants were a family of artisans and potters. For reasons we’ll never understand, much of the content of the house had been left.
In 2013 the land and twelve bedroom property were purchased by a private individual who has undertaken work to return the property to its former glory.
The once former derelict property has been restored to its former glory.